Professionals around the world trust in OTT HydroMet’s ceilometer series Lufft CHM. Thanks to its robust, stand-alone design and reliable measurement performance the Lufft CHM 8k and CHM 15k have become the instrument of choice of meteorologists at weather services, research institutes, and airports. Download this reference compilation and discover real case studies and projects ranging from observation to research to aviation.
These are some of the projects conducted with support of Lufft CHM ceilometers:
- CHM 8k: The German National Meteorological Service DWD has renewed its ceilometer network at 15 international airports
- CHM 8k: Climate Research on an ocean vessel, run by the Freie Universität Berlin and the Max-Planck Institute for Chemistry
- CHM 15k: How the Royal Dutch Meteorological Service KNMI automatized its visual cloud observations
- CHM 15k: Monitoring of the regional aerosol distribution as part of long term studies for climatology, conducted by the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
- CHM 15k: Aerosol studies on a truck, Stony Brook University and NASA