Solar Energy has grown out to be one of Kipp & Zonen’s core application markets, but within the OTT HydroMet organization Lufft is also a key supplier to solar energy. We have collected both Kipp & Zonen and Lufft applications and news in the first issue of OTT HydroMet Insights.
This first issue showcases the many possibilities in solar energy there are to monitoring performance. Using two pyranometers, a combination of the RT1 and WS10 or measuring soiling with the new DustIQ, there are hundreds of variants possible.
We are happy to share these stories from all over the world:
- Interview with Dattatreya Poosarla, Automation Engineer at Nor-Cal about his experience with the new DustIQ soiling monitoring system
- How Kipp & Zonen albedometers contribute to a new albedo model
- How Lufft and Kipp & Zonen sensors are successfully used by Jambhekar Automation Solutions
- A new partnership with Green Power Monitor
- Bifacial PV study with multiple pyranometers
- And more