OTT HydroMet is headed to the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit, 22-23 February in London – we hope you are too!
This year, we’ll be featuring our latest hardware and software solutions to take your environmental monitoring needs to new heights. Meet with our expert staff and learn how you can access a suite of valuable resources designed to guide you on the road to innovating your current monitoring strategy or solving water resource management challenges.
Featured Solutions from OTT HydroMet
- OTT Pluvio² – an all-weather precipitation gauge that uses superior weight-based technology to measure the amount and intensity of rain, snow, and hail.
- OTT ecoLog 1000 – a self-contained, cellular groundwater level logger for measuring water level and temperature.
- AQUARIUS – the ‘boots to boardroom’ software solution to acquire, process, model, and publish your water information in real-time.
There can be a lot of variables when upgrading or planning your monitoring system, get a deep dive into the latest solutions at Stand #13.
Can’t make it to the live show? Connect with us on the virtual World Water-Tech Innovation Summit platform from the comfort of your home or office:
Further Reading & Viewing
- Video: What is AQUARIUS?
- Blog: In the Field: The OTT ecoLog 1000
- Guide: Flood Warning Solutions
Our experts are happy to answer your questions – contact us for more information!